Our Clinic Location
Compass Center Inc.
3350 Shelby Street, Suite #200
Ontario, CA 91764
Our Contact Information
Phone Number: (818) 208-0164
Specialized Services- Service Code 116 PT
Our specialized services offer physical therapy to clients aged 0-3 through the regional center (service code 116), in a family-centered environment via center-based, in-home and telehealth services. Our therapists will teach the caregivers how to integrate interventions into their daily routine. The sessions and home programs will not only address routine activities of daily life, but also skills that will improve the quality of life for the child and the family as a unit. We will target functional goals that are meaningful to the child and their family in the context of everyday living in their natural environment.
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Program – (Behavior Support and Skills Development Program)
Our Behavior Support and Skills Development Program revolutionizes how children learn and thrive during the therapeutic process using play-based or natural-based therapy. By integrating evidence-based practices, we empower individuals and their families to achieve meaningful growth and development.
Through a foundation of evidence-based practices and play-based treatment implementation, we aim to make a lasting impact by inspiring lifelong learning and igniting a passion for growth in every individual we serve.
At Compass Center, Inc., we are dedicated to transforming the way children learn and thrive through our Behavior Support and Skills Development program. By harnessing the power of play-based or natural-based therapy, we create a dynamic and engaging environment where children can truly flourish. Our approach is grounded in evidence-based practices, ensuring that every step we take is backed by scientific research and proven methods.
We firmly believe in the potential of each individual and their families, and our mission is to empower them to achieve meaningful growth and development. With a strong foundation of evidence-based practices and a focus on play-based treatment implementation, we go beyond traditional therapy approaches. We strive to inspire lifelong learning and ignite a passion for growth in every individual we serve.
By fostering a love for learning and nurturing a genuine enthusiasm for personal development, we aim to make a lasting impact in the lives of those we work with. Our values drive us to provide exceptional care, unwavering support, and a nurturing environment where individuals can thrive. Join us on this transformative journey as we unlock the true potential of each and every individual, creating a brighter and more promising future.
Our Clinical Director of ABA Services
Jazmine Chavez, is a graduate of Purdue University with a Master’s degree in Special Education. She is Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and has extensive clinical experience in psychology, education and childhood development. With close to 15 years of professional experience, Jazmine’s expertise spans across Southern California, now currently statewide, including consulting for high-profile families. Her dedication extends to involvement in research and proposal writing for community programs dedicated to those with special needs. Jazmine’s approach centers on identifying the origins of behavioral issues, addressing gaps, and nurturing holistic growth and development. She has worked extensively in various settings, from private practice to school districts, in-home, and remote settings, serving individuals from two years old to adults with a diverse range of developmental and physical disabilities. She is passionate about empowering individuals with special needs to lead independent, fulfilling lives. When she is not working, Jazmine enjoys spending time outdoors.
Insurances for ABA, Social Skills, Parent Training
(including Parent Group Classes):
- Anthem Blue Cross CA
- Blue Shield of California (Magellan)
- HealthNet (MHN)
- Carelon Behavioral Health
- Cencal Health
- Gold Coast Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- LA Care
- United HealthCare (Optum)
- Cigna (Evernorth)
ABA Program Mission Statement
Our mission is to approach ABA treatment through a holistic developmental lens, focusing on functional and critical skills that are essential for the overall development and quality of life of each individual. We strive to provide meaningful growth and development to foster independence and meaningful connections while empowering individuals and their families.
ABA Program Vision Statement
Our vision is to reform the therapeutic process of how children learn and thrive during the treatment. Through a foundation of evidence based-practices and naturalistic teaching treatment implementation, we aim to make a lasting impact by inspiring lifelong learning and igniting a passion for growth in every individual we serve.
“Empowering Individuals, Valuing Families, and Embracing Unique Identities”
- Client-Centered Care: We believe in the inherent potential of every individual. We tailor treatment programs to meet the unique needs the goals of each individual, providing individualized support and guidance. We strive to empower our clients by equipping them with the tools, strategies, and skills necessary to overcome challenges and increase self-advocacy skills to foster confidence and independence.
- Family Partnership: We recognize the importance of the involvement and support of the parents and caregivers in the success of their child. We actively involve families in the therapy process, providing guidance support, and training to promote progress beyond therapy sessions.
- Evidence-Based Practices: We utilize proven therapeutic techniques, and stay up to date with the latest research, ensuring interventions are effective, innovative, and responsive to evolving needs.
Learning through Play: Sessions are filled with fun and engaging activities, creating an environment where our clients are learning while enjoying themselves.
- Holistic Development: Our approach emphasizes targeting functional and critical skills that are essential for the overall development and quality of life of each individual. We aim to collaborate with other professionals to address areas such as communication, socialization, behavior management, and pre-academic achievement.
Impactful Results: Our goal is to make a meaningful impact and contribute to our client’s long-term success and well-being.
- Empowerment: We believe in the inherent potential of every individual. Our focus is on empowering individuals to reach their fullest potential by providing them with the tools, support, and opportunities they need to thrive. We strive to instill confidence, independence, and self-advocacy skills, enabling individuals to take control of their own lives.
- Integrity: At the core of our values is integrity. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards, ensuring that our actions align with our words. We believe in transparency, honesty, and accountability in all our interactions, fostering trust and respect among our team, clients, and community.
While the length and duration of therapy vary depending on individual needs, our objective remains consistent: to support your child in making substantial strides towards their goals. We are committed to equipping them with the tools, strategies, and skills necessary to overcome challenges and succeed. Our experienced directors and leadership team ensure that your child receives the highest quality care and guidance throughout their ABA therapy journey. Together, we work towards meaningful progress and a brighter future for your child.
ABA Therapy Initial Intake Form
To ensure a seamless intake process, kindly fill out the initial intake form with as much detail as possible.